Rhoadesville, Virginia
4.0

I ordered a Husky Brute HB4500 Electric Trailer Tongue Jack and the bolt pattern did not line up with the bolt pattern on my trailer tongue.I was told to contact the manufacturer which accomplished nothing.

I requested a RMA and was told the jack was not returnable (electrical?). I paid over $200 for this jack! This company has no customer service, no live person to speak to, and their chat option is a complete joke. They just refer you to a link to fill out a "ticket".

I will never do business with this company again!

Even if you could return something their restocking fees are ridiculous plus you have to pay return shipping.Terrible e-retailer!

This person wrote the review because of "item purchased not returnable" of husky hb4500 from Adventure RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $212 and wants Adventure RV to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy and customer ser. Author liked the most fast shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adventure RV for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adventure RV?

Comments