Rhoadesville, Virginia
4.0

I ordered a Husky Brute HB4500 Electric Trailer Tongue Jack and the bolt pattern did not line up with the bolt pattern on my trailer tongue. I was told to contact the manufacturer which accomplished nothing.

I requested a RMA and was told the jack was not returnable (electrical?). I paid over $200 for this jack! This company has no customer service, no live person to speak to, and their chat option is a complete joke. They just refer you to a link to fill out a "ticket".

I will never do business with this company again!

Even if you could return something their restocking fees are ridiculous plus you have to pay return shipping. Terrible e-retailer!

This person wrote the review because of "item purchased not returnable" of husky hb4500 from Adventure RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $212 and wants Adventure RV to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy and customer ser. Author liked the most fast shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adventure RV for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments