2.0

I found steps for over $130.00 cheaper on this site then on amazon and decided to take the risk and order from a site I haven't shopped on before.I didn't research any reviews because the site looked legit and I could pay extra to have my item shipped faster (2-6 business days) which we paid for so we could have our steps well before our camping trip.

14 days later I tried to call but the phones weren't operating and said to submit a request online to be contacted. Shortly after submitting the email I received an email saying my order would be looked into and a ticket created. A ticket was created on Monday morning at 3:30am saying they would try to get a tracking number for my late order since it probably shipped from a remote warehouse. A day goes by and I try to call again, during the week, and still the phones don't work.

I reply to the email that I am starting to get frustrated and at this point they need to upgrade the order to overnight for free so we would have them in time to go camping. The next day while I was at work they sent an email saying they are sorry but the order was back ordered and that the best thing to do would be to cancel the shipment and try to refund the money to me. Then without waiting for a reply or even calling me to tell me they want to refund the order, they cancel my transaction and send it to the refund department. I was so mad I sent an email saying that is not what I wanted at all and that they needed to call me immediately.

The only reply was "Sorry, I thought that was the best thing to do so you could have the money in order to buy the item before the weekend." I was livid. The item I purchased is rare and isn't sold anywhere but online as a special order. I couldn't just go buy it and refunds can take anywhere from 3-5 days to process back into your account! Sometimes 2 weeks!

I will never purchase from them again and I recommend others to go elsewhere.I am going back to amazon like I should have in the first place and paying the extra money because I know it will be delivered to my house when they say it will.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Adventure RV. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adventure RV.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Adventure RV to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Adventure RV?

Comments